Having your digital audio or video files transcribed is not a cumbersome or complicated process at all. In essence: you record and send the audio; I transcribe the audio and send the transcript. It really is that simple.
Etranscript provides the following transcription services:
- Transcription of medical, medico-legal and general dictation
- Transcription of one-on-one interviews
- Transcription of disciplinary proceedings
- Focus Group Transcription
- Lecture and Speech Transcription
- Once you have recorded your audio or video file, let Etranscript know of your intention to utilise its services. Please include your full name, address and telephone number in your email so that a non-disclosure agreement can be drawn up and sent to you.
- Once you have received your signed non-disclosure agreement from Etranscript, you may go ahead and send your recordings. Audio files less than 20Mb in size can be emailed directly to us; larger files can be transferred via our encrypted file transfer facility. A dedicated email address will be provided should you wish to email your audio files to Etranscript.
- An acknowledgement of receipt of your audio file will be emailed to you as soon as Etranscript has received your files.
- Your audio or video file will then be transcribed into an MS Word document and sent to you via email.
- An invoice will then be issued which is due and payable on presentation.